|Posted by Riku on January 16, 2012 at 10:25 AM|
Today DR released snippets of all the entries that are competing in Dansk Melodi Grand Prix 2012. The national final will be held on Saturday but the latest betting odds might give us hints about the winner...
Christian Brøns & Patrick Isaksson are in the first place. Soluna Samay and Karen Viuff are a bit further away, but differences are still quite small. It's also good to remember that televoters have only 50% stake of the results. International and local juries will vote for their favourites and their votes will be combined to televoters'. Listen to the snippets of these entries here.
Who will win? - Unibet.com , 16.1.2012 18:28 CET
1. Venter - Christian Brøns & Patrick Isaksson - 3.00
2. Should’ve known better - Soluna Samay - 4.00
3. Universe - Karen Viuff - 6.00
4. Overflow - Ditte Marie - 6.50
5. Reach for the sky - Kenneth Potempa - 7.50
6. Best Thing I got – AYA - 8.00
7. Forever I B young – Suriya - 15.00
=8. Baby, love me - Emilia & Philip - 20.00
=8. Take Our Hearts - Jesper Nohrstedt - 20.00
Odds by Unibet.com.